View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2010, 04:18 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock
Wink

Rothgar, First off thanks for the early heads up here to give us the time to get the mods in order before live that was very nice of you to take the time to do that.

second is my concerns with the default broker window and mouse cursers.

1.) Attached is my broker window that I use in game. I did not write the code save a few tweaks to my liking so please direct all credit to the origional creator. This is SO much easier to find stuff on the broker than the default ui I would really like to see the default ui have some version of this side by side window for buying & selling. maybe some simplified drop-downs such as these. I really feel that would benifit the noobs in helping them to search the broker for different items that are avail to them. My most often used part of this window is the button that automatically looks for specific tier (fabled, leg, MC, etc.) usuable for your class/tradeskill and within ten lvls. that is so handy :-)

2.) My guild leader is an older fellow with fading eyes and often "looses" his curser in the scenery and what not. is there any way that you could allow for some size, color, or both options for the curser please?
Nothing too extreme just a nice 10" curser that is florecent orange should do nicely ;-).
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_market.xml (68.3 KB, 857 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_popup_setprice.xml (6.8 KB, 849 views)
File Type: txt _ProfitUI_SetPricePresets.txt (4.5 KB, 898 views)

Last edited by Jamesc146 : 07-29-2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Might want to attach the file I said was attached huh?