View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2005, 03:38 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger
The compass data is pushed directly to MainHUD.Compass. You could probably push most of the player info into the Compass window (with the possible exception of concentration) but pushing the compass into the player window won't work.
Yeah, I had been beginning to expect that. Thanks for confirming it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger
In order to prevent the v1 target system from automatically resizing the target window to the size it thinks it should be, both MinimumSize and MaximumSize have to be set. This will restrict you from changing the size of the window in general. Set MinimumSize to 0,0 and MaximumSize to 1600x1200, resize as you see fit, then copy Size into MinimumSize and MaximumSize once you're satisfied.
Thanks so much!! That is going to help loads.
Now for another problem. For normal targets as well as UPtargets (have up arrows) my target window is fine, as you can see in the pic. However, for the DOWNtargets, it gets all messed up because the arrows automatically go beneath the targets name. I don't have a problem with the up arrows extending beyond the HP bar. The down arrows is what buggers me. If I could, I would like to move them to where the up arrows are, so that the target name stays within the limits of the green health bar. Also, don't know if this is possible, would like the whole health/power bar to be outlined in red for a KoS target. Or, the whole target window itself.

Let me know if these changes are possible, and advice on how to do it if they are.

Many thanks, Darrin