View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2005, 12:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Lucan DLere

I downloaded ThorUI AU recently on the advice of a friend and I love this UI. Great job to all those responsible. Also, the fact that requests and critiques are welcomed is awesome. So with that last bit in mind ...

1) my map window is HUGE! and the icons are diff from my old eq2maps window. The icons I dont mind since the old dots were like a zone wide skittles disaster, but can the map window itself be resized or given as an option?

also, as a map request, is it possible to make a tranparent map showing just the basic outline structure of the current zone for travel purposes, then on mouse over all the icons and other features become visable? Maybe as a togglable option?

2) I used the jaxel journal mod before. The journal mod I see now with Thor is similar but one thing is missing that I liked. On the left column where the quests are listed by zone, Jaxel had catagories for heritage, misc, hallmark, L&L, access etc etc always at the top and in yellow. This was followed by all other zones in white listed alphabetically.

Can the yellow special catagories be implemented? It really makes my searches much more convienent.

Other than that, I'm really wow'd by ThorUI AU. It's great!