View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2005, 10:29 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullMarkOne
I must say this is a truely awesome UI. I had a bit of trouble getting it working, but it was well worth the effort.

As has been said by others a 1/2 or 3/4ths hotbar mod would be nice too. And I'd personally like to see the maintained spells, and buff effects incorporated into the bottom part of the UI. Smaller Icons on these, and using some of the space recovered with the small hotbars would be cool.
The NighElf port has the maintianed spells right where the target/implied target window would be in this UI. Having at least the maintained spell effects "up front and center" where you see them would be a great help for healers/mezzers/debuffers, etc. Although I have NO idea where you could put it in this UI, since things are so compact (I love it!!).

I downloaded the joural fix and the INI settings, but had to go to work so I will try them out when I get home.

Thank you for making such a wonderful UI. I'm not crazy about the steel thing, but I can certainly get used to it, since this UI does so many other great things!