View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2012, 06:50 AM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye
Send a message via ICQ to adolf102
Default Item name in TextBox (Examine Item window) - Help Request

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year!

My question. Hopefully someone will be able to help.
I'm trying to modify Examine Window this way that Item Name is displayed in TextBox so I can select it and copy (ctrl+c) elsewhere.

I check Drums examine window and came up with such modified piece of eq2_ui_examine.xml

Code:
            <Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/TextStyles.Large.LargeStyle" MaximumSize="218,16000" Name="Name" ScrollExtent="218,40" ShadowStyle="/ShadowStyles.SmallText" Size="218,40" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#F1CE02" Visible="false">:43a26ad55ecad634:Rune-Encrusted Ivy Etched Underwear of the GODS</Text>
            <Textbox BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Cursor="/Cursor.Text" MaximumSize="218,16000" MaxLength="50" Name="NameTB" OnShow="Text=&quot;Kluski&quot;" RStyleActivated="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" RStyleDefault="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.default.rect" RStyleDisabled="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.disabled.rect" RStyleDisabledActivated="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.disabled.rect" RStyleMouseOver="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.mouseover.rect" RStyleMouseOverActivated="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" RStyleMouseOverSelected="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" RStyleSelected="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" ScrollExtent="218,40" Size="218,40" Style="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.style">Parent.Parent.LorePage.Name.Text</Textbox>
problem is that Text in my new TextBox is not being populated with item name. Why? And how I can fix it?

Thanks !