View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2005, 12:21 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Antonia Bayle

Heya Zonx, I know you're working hard on updating FetishClassic, I wanted to one, thank you for all your hard work - I look forward to it's updated release, and two - ask for a feature.

Is there any way to offer a text-shadow in the Stats for the Inventory? Maybe a 1-pixel shadow to help the stats stand out a wee bit more? Buddy of mine was askin' cause he doesn't use the PersonaBar like I do leaving it up top, he likes the Inventory Stats but says he has a hard time seeing the text sometimes.

Oh, and was curious if those Bag settings Mook mentioned in the other thread I noticed you respond to was possibly what was causing my bags to not stay put? My House Vault Bags aren't anywhere near the bottom of the screen and those suckers just do not want to stay where they're put.

**Edit: On the note of the text shadow, got a way to do that for the Tracking one by chance also? I use that one a lot and don't know how to do any font related things in UI-Builder. I could try, but don't wanna messup something.**

Last edited by Binton : 04-08-2005 at 03:52 PM.