View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2010, 05:13 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
Ran tonight with the files off the updater. Only two real problems. One is that the group window comes up fine, but when you leave the group or it disbands the window doesn't go down automatically.

The other is with the new experience window. It's probably caused by the new UI code, but it affects Profit. The XP window starts off as a full-screen-width bar the first time you log in. You can unlock it and resize it, but the moment it touches the upper-left corner it simply resizes itself to the full screen width again (which covers up the rest of the top-bar windows). It's possible to get it to stay narrow, but it takes careful maneuvering to get it against the target window, then slid up and resized wider by dragging the left edge. If you don't do it exactly right it keeps snapping back to full-screen width until you pull it away from the edges.

I like the look of the new UI for beginners, but it really feels like it was done with no real thought for the impact on any UI mod that doesn't look and work like the default does (ie. most of them, that's why we use them).
Nothing can be done about the snap behavior of the xp bar. I positioned mine 1px down from the top and it stops the snap.

There is a group window posted a few posts up that fixes the leave group problem and it is probably just not on the updater yet.

Silat