Unread 07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidu View Post
This is being patched to Live tomorrow: 7/31

GENERAL

Options for who to display a casting bar for, as well as special coloration for allied casting bars, have been added. These options can be found under User Interface (Advanced) - Targeting Windows.

I don't know if Profit will be updated for this but Drums had a fix in for this all weekend.

I'm still unsure of the development schedule for ProfitUi as Silat no longer works on it. Changes do occur but its my understanding its not in active development.

Always liked Profit but may switch to Drums as I am picky about not waiting more than a day for 3rd party UI fixes.
Looks like your post came even after tknarr posted a fix to the casting bar. Profit is still maintained he did explain that he has a large work schedual right now and would be delayed. As I believe dolby has pointed out these authors work free of charge and I have even seen silat chime in and make some fixes when needed. Also note the fix wasn't from a 3rd party ui author for the issue that the casting bar was having it was on SoEs side with a work around provided by SoE on their official forums which drums happen to take advantage of while waiting for the SoE fix.

Last edited by Papabard : 07-30-2012 at 10:58 PM.