View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2008, 10:28 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks for letting me use this in ProfitUI, it is now part of my release. I just wanted to mention that I ironed out a couple of quirks when implementing it. It was late when I did it but this is what I remember doing:
  • you forgot to close the <include> tags in the includes.xml - I suppose it was probably still working but my XML editor didn't like that.
  • I'm not sure if you forced the DrumsUI\ path on purpose, but you probably have. Just makes it difficult if people want to use your InfoCenter with other mods.
  • The T8 writs were missing from the navigation bars (maybe on purpose since the files are still empty).
  • I made it so that when switching to the TIWIKE bar the TIWIKE index page is shown, and when swithing back the default misc page is shown. Your code only switched the menu, but it looked like you did that on purpose.
Apart from that I like your coding very much, beautifully done and very clean.