View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2005, 06:48 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Interface issues

I have noticed a couple of small issues, not sure if its my end or not but I thought I would mention it here. They all relate tot he great mod to the recipe section (I use that a lot more than others)

Also there is a couple requests if at all possible.

Issues:
1. The Recipe book when clicking on a sort type like difficulty or name seems to 'shift' the difficulty column over until you cannot see it and sometimes when you try and refresh it will lock up and crash to desktop (the crash has only happened a couple times not consistently)

2. Again with the recipe book, if you grab the right frame and pull it will occasionally lock up the game and not let you do anything until you kill the process.

3. The trade window when crafting witht he newly added icons at the bottom will resize vertically but do nothing but cut off the icons. Coudl this be locked perhaps?

Requests:
1. Possible to make the current buffs, and the effect box smaller, as to fit better witht he smaller compact design. (maybe use the 2/3 size spell effects size icons?)

2. Add a small % text display to the mana and health bars (just a convienience since they are stretched a bit)

3. Increase the size of the repeat button (vertically perhaps only?) and bance the space between the buttons to fill the potential empty space fromt he icon addition to the bottom of the window?

3a. Woudl it be possible to have the repeat button a 'return' key default like the marketplace search was modified.

Thank you and great job on a smooth interface compilation/modification