View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2007, 09:08 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Hmm, they loaded up just fine for me; I just extracted all files in the ZIP and C&Ped the two DDS files to my /UI/customui/images directory.

A few thoughts about what might be causing the problem:

- Make sure you extract them before you copy them to your images directory...if you're C&Ping directly from the ZIP file, they may not be extracted properly.

- Make sure you're not inadvertently re-saving them when you view them in whatever program you're using to view them. It may overwrite the file with incorrect MIP map settings.

- Try re-extracting the ZIP and recopying the DDS files to your image folder. It may have been a fluke that they somehow got corrupted during the initial copy.

Those two files (ring_target.dds and ring_target_con.dds) are pretty self-sufficient. I don't think there ought to be anything in the ProfitUI setup or configuration that would prevent them from working, but I'm just going by what I've learned so far about how the EQ2 UI functions.

PS - Please tell Kendricke I said he did a great job on the rings. I've seen your guild sig revamp on the EQ2 Official Forums, and he's been cranking out a lot of quality stuff lately!