View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeno78 View Post
Just installed and everything looks great. Only problem I have, and I'm sure it's prolly "user error" is that I can't type in chat... the space on the bottom of the chat box is just not there. I have tried resizing text, and the window itself, but it didn't work. I couldn't even type /camp and have it work, it just made me shout "camp"... so I am thinking that it is not just a matter of not seeing the type bar, it just isn't there.

Thanks!
It's there, it just 'hides' unless your mouse is hovered over the chat window. It's a "feature" designed to maximize the chat you see, although I personally do not care for it and have that feature disabled. As for it shouting camp instead of /camp... You likely deleted the slash (since you couldn't see what you were typing) and then typed just camp while "shout" was the default (slashless) channel set.

You can "fix" the auto-stealthing in two ways: First is turn frame and titlebar on under right click > window options.
The second way (ala here) is to replace eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml with the file labled _simple_eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml that is included in your Fetish folder.