View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dechau View Post
Downloaded, installed and windows almost set..

I LOVE IT

Thanks again
Glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striking View Post
Hello. I'm looking for a new UI that has a feature that will allow me to check a box to auto repeat or even some advanced option of entering the number of items I'd like to make. I have yet to download your UI but did not see any mention of this feature. DeadBeats (no longer supported) used to have this feature allowing me to bypass those steps of hitting enter or clicking repeat/create buttons. It may not seem like a big deal but when you are filling large orders as a tradeskiller it is something of an annoyance. Thanks for reading.
Hello,

Currently there's no features for setting an amount of "auto-repeats" or any "auto-repeat" option. I can look into it, but it seems like it could be a not-so-great way of accidentally wasting some components.

However, if you hide the recipe list while crafting, you can simply hit enter repeat the process, and it also skips the "components" window going straight back to the creation process. When the recipe list is hidden, the tradeskill hotkeys will remain in focus.
I know it still requires interaction, but I don't plan on adding anything automation-wise to the tradeskill window currently. The window is already very annoying to work with and a lot of hardcoded parts make it worse!

I'll keep it in consideration though while making any updates to the window in the future.

-Drum