View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2018, 02:47 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by teyabs View Post
All the downloads are confusing. I have never used this mod. Is this the full version of the mod that I can download and use and all my windows will no longer be the eq2 default? Does this include the click to cure/heal window? Or do I need to go to this web page and download the mod here...https://www.eq2interface.com/downloa...arqUIv2.0.html ? I was using profit but was having a lot of issues, but it had a feature that also included eq2map updater within the profit updater. Does this mod contain this or should I do a separate install of that?
The full UI is in my file description. DrumsUI was not created by me. I am just patching it since the author left EQ2.

DrumsUI Updater - I do not run this. The original author does. You will still need to download the update file you linked to in your post because it's not kept up to date.

DrumsUI Manual Install - Still need the update file linked to in your post.

You will need to download EITHER the Updater version OR Manual version, as well as my updates to have DrumsUI up to date. You do not need anything else.

I setup the zip to unzip in the DrumsUI folder, so when you unzip my file, make sure you unzip it to your \EQ2\UI folder NOT \EQ2\UI\DrumsUI folder. You will be asked to overwrite files, do so.

Last edited by Blackhood : 11-14-2018 at 03:05 PM.