View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2013, 04:04 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest
Default ToV persona window

I'm fighting weirdness in Profit's persona window. The larger variant that's laid out the same way as the default UI's one works fine. The default variant though is malfunctioning. What I'm wondering is if anyone's noticed any hard-coded behavior being added for the warder and construct pages, or if there's a limit to the size of script that can be used in a dropdown's OnSelect attribute?

What I'm seeing in Profit is that if I'm showing the passive effects page, when I change to either the warder or construct page the passive effects stay visible on top of the newly-selected page. I've got the code in the OnSelect script to make the passive effects page not visible when another page is selected, same scripting as is used in the default UI's window but my page-selection attributes run up to v21. I have no clue why it's doing this, I know I'm missing something stupid here that's causing the malf but I've no idea what.

Probably a related bug is that when I try to show the construct page it shows the pet stats page instead. I can't see any reason for this to happen, which is why I'm wondering if it's hard-coded behavior or something.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (203.2 KB, 986 views)