View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2004, 08:43 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Blackburrow

Think me foolish but I was hoping to get on within a few days so I can get a certain name that by the time I'm playing which looks more like tommorow my name that I want will be gone. Yes its a name but its a name that I like and is fairly popular on these type of games. I loose my name which looks like will happen I'm going to be extremely P.O.

But a name that one likes I feel helps enchances the game and gets me in the mood to roleplay .. but if I'm playing a char with a name I don't really enjoy but its only thing I can think of makes me want to play less and less and I'll go find a game where I can play a char with the name I want.

SO much for the reserve name quests and crap SOE promised many months ago when EQ2 first came out .. at least they've kepted the cross game chats tho it seems broke atm, and a screwed up pre-order system... Unlike Half-life 2 where you can have the game on your system but can't play until you get a signal from the server or some unlock feature. Now thats a pre-order and the way Pre-orders should be done ... SOE has a lot to learn about customer service .. I don't think its even in their vocabulary.

The longer I have to wait the more ranting I'm gonna do Oh if only I had access to the EQ2 forums...