View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Gno Gno Gnadget Gnome
Premium Member

Server: Blackburrow

SCREAM!!!!

ok .. grr grumble

/sigh

Dis-advantage of living rural Canada is that it takes forever to get things. I had to cancle my preorder thru sony as I'd be paying arm leg and other arm to get it here ... 89us + 30us shipping add 40% brokerage and custom fees and well you get the picture.

Now I'm not far from a major city but I work weekdays and I don't have a car to get to the city else I'd be playing by now. So have to wait for UPS to deliver copy from closest Futureshop (like bestbuy and fries) but Canadian. They had over 60 copies available as a preorder for the CE tins but not sure on shipdate .. friend is getting regular dvd in theory on the 10th and I remember seeing something about mine being on the 11th and yes up here in Canada Rememerance Day ( Veteren's day down there) isn't a true stat so couriers and I work on that day .. sucks for me but maybe ya for me too ...

I hope tonight/morning a email will come saying its been shipped and I'll have it next day ... oh please oh please .. but I still think thurs .. if not I play GTA in RL on Sunday and hijack car to city and come home and play till they come get me

Man I don't wanna wait that long .. I see some servers already have chars with the name I want to use .. so far my servers I want to play don't but who know whats its gonna be like in 2-3 or 5 days from now .

SOE blew this one big time ... last time I pre order anything from them again .. next time if there will be a next time for SOE from me I'll take day off on release and go pick it up

Waiting sucks and I can't even post on the official boards where I was beta tester .. GD SOE

Well thats my rant for a bit