View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2007, 05:27 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Everfrost

I just happened to see this thread on the recent threads listing and thought I'd interject this....note that I don't use Fetish, I use a mishmash of a bunch of individual mod pieces to my own liking instead of one set, but I read this on the LoN forums and turns out I was having this problem as well and didn't even realize there was a difference for a long while until I read this and tried the fix and it fixed it.

Here's a copy/paste of what I saved into a notepad text file for future reference....the original reference is for Profit but it applied to me as well and may work for others:

If your using profitUi, which it sounds like you are...

Thanks to Narzoo from Splitpaw

Legends of Norrath brings a few minor code changes for those that have a custom eq2ui_mainhud.xml file. The common problem with those that have a custom eq2ui_mainhud.xml file will see a blank window when they type /tcg.

To fix the blank LoN window do the following:

* Exit EverQuest II
* With your favorite text editor like windows notepad open the eq2ui_mainhud.xml file in your custom ui folder.
* Scroll down to the bottom of the file and find the following code:

</Page>

* Directly above that insert the following lines:

<include>eq2ui_mainhud_tcgdialog.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_tcg.xml</include>

* Save the file and start up EverQuest II and try out the LoN window if you have beta access.

Again, don't know if this will help, but hope it does!