I hope it's ok that I add code examples that I've made work. If you know something I don't in terms of having to be careful with /GameData.General.Time
let me know.
To concatenate the AA Experience string with square brackets, allowing e.g. AA Experience to be displayed in square brackets next to AA Points like so: "173 [43.5%]".
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Text Name="AAXPValue" DynamicData="/GameData.Achievement.ExperienceCurrent" />
<Text Name="Init" DynamicData="/GameData.General.Time" DynamicDataFilter="FFFE" OnTextChanged="Parent.DisplayArea.AAXPDisplay.Text=('[') ## Parent.AAXPValue.LocalText ## (']')" />
<Text Name="AAXPDisplay" LocalText="N/A" />
- AAXPValue contains the DynamicData string that we want to concat.
- Init is an idea that I've borrowed from one of Drums xml files, and edited for a simpler purpose.
- Init uses the DynamicData called GameData.General.Time for the sole purposes of triggering OnTextChanged, which then makes our desired change to AAXPDisplay.
- You will have to add the required Page and Text properties to Main, DisplayArea, and AAXPDisplay. I removed these properties for the purpose of keeping the code easy to read and understand.
- Don't swap out the square brackets with parenthesis. Your EQ2 client will crash if you try to run it with parenthesis.
- AA Points were not added in the code example to avoid confusion.