View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2010, 03:24 PM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to dragowulf Send a message via MSN to dragowulf

I have to say good riddance. Everything promised by Alan came either extremely late, poorly implemented, or hasn't come at all. Think about what was promised during Fan Faire.

Also the quarterly update cycle is a complete fail. Scott Hartsman was able to pull off on average about ten LUs(GUs) a year that came on time and worked. Crosby gives us four updates that aren't even in comparison to the updates given with Scott in Producer role.

Extremely monotonously buggy updates, lack of content in updates, lack of non redundant content in expansions, server performace failures/stuck at zoning/general server lag, PvP changes flopped, and exploits still unfixed after months (think battlegrounds). I feel as if the quality of the EverQuest franchise has been compromised to no return with Alan at the helm. Does anyone else see the fault?

I never though I'd say this again since Alan took over for Bruce, but...is there any possible way this new guy can be worse?

I say just put Rothgar in charge. He might not have the experience, but he sure as hell is competant to get the job done, and get it done right.

Last edited by dragowulf : 04-17-2010 at 03:39 PM.