Thread: loadui
View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2005, 02:51 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Tested with both eq2.ini present and not. Seems to not matter with regard to the command, but you should know that if you leave it in, everytime you run the game, it will load from the INI.

Observations:

1) Typing /loadui just doesnt cut it. The UI Skin window loads, but the only option is the default skin. Not too sure on how to fix that. How does this window work?

Typing /loadui <custom> works fine however. Be sure to replace <custom> with your custom folder name.

2) Accessing options window after performing /loadui crashes to desktop every single time. Like clockwork. I suppose this is understandable, since everything in the options window (apart from the skin) is hardcoded/pushed from the server. Zoning doesnt help.

3) After, er .. loading /loadui, other non-dynamic windows show their [DEVL] state. This includes the quest window, the skills window, the recipebook window, maybe the knowledge window as well. However after zoning, (which unloads/loads the UI, I suppose) everything is fixed. DOES NOT WORK WITH ISSUE TWO

4) After performing the switch, chat and hotbar settings get borked. They resort to default locations, and only one of each are open.

I have not tried combat after performing /loadui. Will attempt in a min and update report.