View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2009, 07:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupe View Post
Posted this in comments fr the group window until I opened my eyes and saw this thread; I can't seem to get rid of the text in my chat window that appears when click-casting cures on group members that says "This ability is no longer available". I'd also love an alternate group frame with slightly taller HP bars, the frames are really tiny and kind of a pain to stare at as a healer.

Great work, they're the best I've used in years (RIP SORi)!
Replied to your comment, but I'll reply here as well:

I'll probably be adding a editable text file for specific cure settings for players to use, or an in-game window to select which abilities to choose from.
I have a feeling next expansion might introduce changes to Curing, or maybe UI capabilities, or I'm going to wait on that.

As far as health bars, I'll see what I can do about making them more visually appealing.

-Drum