View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost

Welp, I have good news, and I have bad news. And that's from my point of view, from the point of view of the forum viewers here, it's probably all bad.

After a period of reflection and rest (not much rest really, more exhaustion taking hold), and a long sit-down with my family, I came to the conclusion that I need to cut down on the number of commitments I have. Given the new baby, as well as other priorities in our family, I've decided to retire from Norrath for good.

My toons have already deposited all they can into our guild bank, and the accounts are cancelled. Barring a winning lottery ticket, I don't see them coming back anytime soon.

As such, I'm no longer providing support for the UI's I've provided here - I've e-mailed T. King, and will let you all know what the future holds. Keep in mind, he's got as many, if not more commitments than I do (Though I think he's 1) Much better at what he does, and 2) has a lot more energy than I do, lol).

If any other UI developer's are interested in assisting with providing support, please contact T. King. He's got all the work the team member's have done, and would be the best starting point for those interested in helping out.

Regards to all, and I truly apologize for the lack of communication in the recent weeks.

Ben
(formerly the toon known as Wulfgyr / Mystbolt)