Thread: ElricGroup beta
View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2005, 11:35 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamintar
I think it looks very good. Professional, sleet, and not too showy. However, the light tan/baige'ish color around it looks a little out of place. Maybe, a darker grey, or even black might look a little better.

Other than that, it looks very well done. What I like about it is how well you can distinguish between the health and power bards. With most mods, they try to be so compact, you can't see the group members' power bars, and that could be hazardous in a given situation.

All in all, well done, just tone the colors down a bit.
By tan/light beige I assume you mean the border/frame? Or are you talking about GroupMember2 spefically. Yeah I might change the color on #2. The border, I dunno. I like my borders gold (thats the color its supposed to be anyhow) Besides, I have most of my windows set with sero bacground, and the gold border looks pretty good with full transparency. I could see about switching the borders around. Gotta see what I got *starts searching for his DDS viewer*

I decided with a larger group window because, as a tank, its vital for me to pay attention to others health, and the stock is so small, I can barely see it. Its meant to go int the corner of the screen and not take up too much space.
Full size is 256x210. The reason why it is 256 is for when I implement the horizontal layout option, which would then spread the total length of 1280 (thus stretching full screen length, top or bottom) Havin problems with that though. Heh

Thanks for the input, I highly suggest that you download the file and test it for me for bugs ...er ... thats if I included it with my last message. Heh.

Darrin