Thread: eXtremeUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2005, 08:41 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

1. Maybe make the start window page bigger (but retain the button graphic size), So it has a larger clickable area that wont cause problems when the target window is on show, Because of the corners...

2. Just set the opacity to a lower value maybe in that window ? i think its a nice touch to have the UI name in there? .. or is that just vanity? lol

3. I didnt use the UI settings file!!.... I deleted the one for my my char that I logged on using this mod at a res of 1280x1024 and found all the mian windows to be in the right locations.... some frame settings etc was borked but hey!! thats not hard to put right.... means they been placed right in the UI builder for the res.. not many peeps do that.. and I am one lol

4. Not tested

5. /agree ... need smaller bags

Also the 4th conc bubble is yellow all the time.. just a visible tag prob i thinks..

The rest of the Inv needs to be a bit bigger maybe? , when you hit the button... Funny enough I did think of doing that myself but never got round to it lol you beat me to it

The target window has 2 sets of health bars ... bottom and top right... maybe better if you scale down the bottom bars and stick target name in there (same position but lower down) ... And use the 'mold' for the top section as the Implied target ? maybe ... overall effect will be the same.

No contradictions here... just a few surgestions... Above all a damn good UI, Nice work bud