View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackgee
1. None of the pet command buttons work. I hit attack and he looks at me stupid. He wont even "go" which I image is dismiss.
2. In the knowledge window, the Tradeskills button does not move with the rest of the buttons, so if you try to shrink the window horizontally it disappears.
3. The Next button on the tradeskill window is only about half a button. You can only click on the left half. The right half of this button is dead.
4. In player search the level is getting cutoff for some players, can't see the last digit on their level.
5. Only the background of the quest journal resizes. The inner area does not resize to fit the window when it is drug.
6. In the Skills window the last digit of some MAX skill numbers are getting cut off like the player search window. Also black text is hard to read. Light blue would be better.
*Edit*
7. Hard to see on the screen cap, but evident in game. The XP whole number and decimal numers are kinda mashed, they need to have a little seperation.
8. When the target window is open it is very difficult to press the Start Button.
9. The pet power percentage is actually the pet health percent. Just need to change the Dynamic data for the pet power percent.
1. OMG! hmm i used eq's pet command will fix that
2. Yea, its a weared oddity. The window works on one toon but not the other. I'll just redo it from scratch.
3. See 2 :P
4. Thanks for the catch will be fixed in v 1.0.2
5. lol ok that will be corrected in v1.0.2 also. I f,f the inner page to shrink the over all window.
6. see 4. I must of fell aslep doing that window, that should of stuck out like a hurt thumb.
7. Yea I wasn't happy with that myself such a small place. I'll resize some things to fit better.
8. Ok will make that alway on bottom so it don't over lap the start button.
9. Damn I keep getting owned by copy and paste :P lol

Thanks for your commets and spotting mackgee. I'll have v1.0.2 up tomorrow with these fixed.. Hopfully the knowledge window too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas67
is there any chance in the future of a 1280x1024 version like perdition
i loaded this one and checked it out i love the work you have done but play in that setting
I do have a ui setting file for that rez, but u lose the top chat window and 3 hot bars. Once all the bugs and I get every thing into place, I will work on killing some dead space what little there is on the main display.

worning didn't prof-read my reply its to late I need some sleep lol