A Dragoon Sith
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

========================
===== INDIVIDUAL PIECES =====
========================

Guild Window
Last updated: October 08, 2005
- Slimlined guild window. The members page no longer spaces out incorrectly if you extend it too big and the notes now extend with them instead of being squished into that tiny little space. I have removed the events page and set them all to the main area in After. I have moved the guild and personal stats into Before and squished them so they dont waste so much space. As well, I have also added numberic values for both experience bars. XX:XX% display for both bars. Confirmed to be working for guild leaders and officers.

Knowledge Window
- A unique look; looks nothing like the SOE version.

Start Button for ALL Characters
- My take on Goldi's Start Button with collapsable sound/video settings. This button has all the features that Goldi's button has, as well as having a slot for ammo of melee characters. If you dont like the ammo slot, you can download the Caster version below.

Tradeskilling Window
Last updated: August 13, 2005
- Slimlined tradeskilling window. Seeing CaffieneBoy's tradeskill mod inspired me to do my own using his method. Think of this as a blend of Mook and CaffieneBoy.

Inventory Window
Last updated: August 07, 2005
- My new inventory window. I used the included inventory status information window and changed a few things around so it all looks better. Since everyone begged me so much for it, I've incorporated a slimlined version of this window as well as a weapon/bag only view. You can toggle between the views by clicking the button on the top left.

Player Window
Last updated: August 02, 2005
- In my constant attempts to get rid of the Wynnd MyUI style and make this mod completely my own... here is the new player window. Do not ask me for the old versions, I will no longer offer them or support them. I made sure that the color bars were well defined. One of the troubles with the MyUI player window was it was hard to get used to the color differences since they werent that different from each other... now they are.

Journal Window
Last updated: July 13, 2005
- Tight, horizontal quest journal. This journal has the collection information tab included in LU10. Also available are walkthroughs for every single heritage quest in the game! As well, it has full information on any writs you can recieve from your town criers and lore quests. LU12 ready.

Large Floating Target Windows
(Small Version) Last updated: July 09, 2005
- My own target window! I felt bad using Wynnd's myUI art, so I decided to make my own based on the EQ2 art instead. I like the new larger version available.

Main Chat with Double Hiding Options
Last updated: July 05, 2005
- There is the new button next to the close button. This button is a quick command to show/hide the input frame. This button is that it WILL NOT save your show/hide settings for each login. The purpose of this button is for quick changing back and forth, not as a permanent change. Now this chat comes with double hiding options. That button mentioned above, will show/hide the input frame, but as I stated, it is not a permanent hide button. Whenever you log, the input frame will return. That is why I have also included the old method of hiding. Going into window settings and selecting "Frame Only" or "None", will permanently hide the input frame.

Compass and Clock
Last updated: July 03, 2005
- This is the best compass/clock mod you have ever seen! This compass and clock mod features its own circular compass designed by myself as well as having location and date information displayed by default. If you onmouseover this mod, you will see the ingame month, day, year and date information. It is important to note that you will have to line up the clock to the compass once everytime you log in by simply mouseovering the compass.

6-Row Bag Window with Stayput
(3/4 Version) Last updated: May 05, 2005
- 6-row style bags with Deathbane's Stayput Technology. 100% and 75% versions available.

Store Window
Last updated: May 05, 2005
- Featuring Quib's Quicksearch function.

Market Window
Last updated: May 05, 2005
- Skimmed vertical market window with JustPressEnter feature. All the options and search controls have been moved to the top instead of the left, this way the window takes up less horizontal room.

Tracking Window
Last updated: May 03, 2005
- Slimlined tracking window with no title. First, I removed the titlebar from the tracking window. There is really no need for it, since you can easily just push OK or CANCEL. As well, because of this, if you hide the background and frame like I do, it removes the empty 20 pixels at the top which block clickthroughs. I also changed the font of the window from TimesNewRoman15 (Zapf15) to Arial14. This means you can fit longer names in a smaller area.

Heroic Oppurtunities
Last updated: April 24, 2005
- What is there to say? Its a different Heroic Oppurtunity window!

If you have any requests for mods and help, I will be happy to oblige within the best of my abilities. I hope to hear your comments, good and bad.

Last edited by Jaxel : 03-24-2006 at 06:30 PM.