View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2006, 12:35 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9
Good to hear that it works. If you don't want it to switch automatically, you can right click on the XP window and select to not switch on XP gain. That way it will always show the XP type you selected (you can still click through them manually).

EDIT: Forgot to add: I saw that there are no decimals for Achievement XP. However, I thought to leave the decimal display in place, as SOE might introduce smaller increments in the future.

Btw, I noticed that selecting Achievement XP in the right click menu of the window does not work. The fix is trivial, but I suppose nobody ever uses that function anyway, so I'll not spam another version of the xml just for that.
I think right clicking to stop the display from switching might have solved my problem for the most part. I haven't exactly been flying thru aa exp atm so by the time I earn a full % I've forgotten to look .

I have one seperate request now. I believe Fetish or some other popular UI has a mod for the group window that makes the effects icons that group members receive into buttons, and attaches them to single target heals if you have them (I'm a Mystic), so that when u click an icon the appropriate cure is cast on the target. I think this would be a fabulous addition if any of you UI guys are up for the task. I love the Profit group window, it's my favorit piece of the UI, so I'd never change it out in a million years, but I'd love to see this if it's possible!

Thanks