View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2021, 11:40 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default 11/28/2021 EQ2Map Error Updating

This has prob been addressed, and solved a while back, but just returning after about 3 years, and cant get it to even begin to install any zone maps. I get the count-down 3-2-1 and then boom, error. Already went to MS site to see if I needed a net frame 4, and the site says I already have it or better. Dumped the EQ2.ini file, tried opening the properties folder, and un-ticking the read-only box/apply/okay, shut down firewalls, etc. Soooo, kind of ata loss, lol. Heres the log and any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
~tobez

1.3.0 Unknown Thread Error: mscorlib
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.FindPaths(FileOrDirectory FileOrDirectory, String directory, String wildCard)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.FindFilesOrDirectories(FileOrDirectory FileOrDirectory, String directory, SearchOption searchType, String[] wildcards, Collection`1 Results)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.FindFilesOrDirectories(FileOrDirectory FileOrDirectory, String directory, SearchOption searchType, String[] wildcards)
at EQ2MAP_Updater.MainWindow.DownloadUpdates()
at EQ2MAP_Updater.MainWindow.GetUpdates()
at EQ2MAP_Updater.MainWindow.Timer3_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest II\UI\EQ2MAP\POI'.

Last edited by tobez : 11-28-2021 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added 1 more item tried