View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default A couple questions

Hey, I've recently started using profit ui reborn, and so far I'm loving it, though there are a couple issues I have with it, and want to see if there is anyway to get around them. First, on the group window, I hate the fact that you have to click on the persons hp bar to select them, clicking on their name does a follow command, or something, and does not actually select them. As a healer, in a tight fight, I'm moving my mouse around a whole lot, changing targets, and a few times I've missed their hp bars and clicked the name, and so the heal does not reach them. Is there anyway to change that so that clicking their name selects them? Also, is there anyway to change it so that if I click my own name in the group window it will select me? Currently it does nothing when clicking on mine own hp bar in the group window.

Also, in the chat windows, if I go to click the scroll up arrow, it actually clicks the x box to close the chat window. I've gotten around it by using the scroll bar on my mouse, but was just wondering if the developer knew about that issue.