Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2013, 04:14 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

That does seem like a nice program. It might be possible to modify a wav file to sound more like the original with it, but I think it would probably be better to just make a program to play midi's lol.

I downloaded the audacity thing and it allows you to edit midi's but playback is not supported nor is conversion.

At least I couldn't find a way to playback midi's or convert them and the audacity wiki says it's not supported.

http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Midi

Anybody have a suggestion for something to learn how to make a simple program like this. I could run through some tutorial things or something. It seems people have posted snippets of how to make a program to open another program or music file. I just would need to learn how to modify that to use the eq2 log as the trigger for such an action.

and it's probably better to just learn how all the things work to begin with.

I'm not the smartest guy in the world either, if somebody knows how to do this with out much hassle I would be grateful. I'm not an aspiring programmer lol

I'm thinking C++ is probably what I want after reading some. I need to find a compiler and some tutorials but I'll work on that another time. gonna play the game a bit.

Last edited by Quinnos : 11-05-2013 at 04:59 PM.