View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2005, 12:37 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamintar
DC, if you look at my post with the screenshot, the screenshot has an image. Do you see that original target bar behind the customized one? That's what I'm talking about. It goes down just like the original target bar would. The only problem is, I don't want it there. It's distracting and it makes the color of the health % number do all sorts of funny things. I'll post a screenshot when I get home today of an enemy at lower health for you though.

Jaxel, call me stupid if I'm missing something, but I'm not talking about the customized graphics at all. It's simply a code problem. I don't want the original bar to be behind the customized one is all.

Look at Nox' screenshot, then look at mine. Notice anything different yet?
Calm the attitude. Allow me to clarify:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
Out of curiosity, could you please post a pic with the target at partial health? I would appreciate it.
Anyway, if you could post a screenie of partial health , I'd appreciate it.
And in case you are unclear Partial is anything less than full. The one you have is full, and yes I did see that, and YES I did see the bar behind it. Now, I have this theory, but I need you to to take a screenshot of PARTIAL HEALTH
I am not going to install an interface just to try and duplicate a bug that you have. How about a little help, eh?