View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2005, 02:12 AM
A Dragoon Sith
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

New mod out today... Guild Window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder
Jax, I really like your journal (as well as the other mods of yours that I use), with one exception...could you possibly add the splitter bar to the journal?

Just discovered a problem. I installed your startbutton and everything seems to work just fine. So tonight I started to add notes. I followed the instructions in the readme, ran the .bat file, but it won't add my notes. The .bat seems to run through then stops with three 'bad command or file'.
When I install this mod, should I use the folders open (I did) even though I install into a different folder than is listed in the readme? I don't use ../UI/Jaxel, I use ../UI/CustomUI which is filled with about 15 mod pieces from various authors. There vseems to be something in the .bat file that just doesn't jive with my setup, but I can't put my finger on it.

Thanks.
1. No. The splitter bar is ugly and there is no need for it. Besides, with the splitter bar, the only option I could give you is to make the left area BIGGER. You cannot make the left area any smaller because then the buttons at the bottom will get squished and crunched. There is no reason to make it any bigger because it is already big enough... So splitter bar? No need.

2. The folders must be nested in the correct folders. It doesnt matter what the root is, but Template MUST be in the folder of the root.