View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2023, 11:08 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default Thurgadin Grand Hall Prestige Home

Good day to you all..

I've been working on the Thurgadin Prestige home (tour), and trying to get a map working..

Question is I recently re-installed windows on my machine, and lost some files, and Can't remember what I was using to edit or stitch or piece together the dds files of the working maps.

I have though got this far with the map somewhat. by getting the zonerects for the prestige home and the thurgadin city map. and got the code as follows:

[code]
<ImageStyle Name="thurgadin_prestige_home" displayname="Thurgadin Grand Hall" zonerect="0.00,0.00,1.00,600.00">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp_07_thurgadin_velious.dds" SourceRect="-1,105.00,-103.00,257.00,919.00" />
</ImageStyle>
/CODE]

and for the map of the map_exp_07_thurgadin_velious, I circled in green what areas I believe would be the pretige home.

Like I said, I can't remember what program I used to edit/stitch/piece together the map pieces. Like I did with the Sands of Renewal Home, and Drunder Guildhall.

and lastly; I did something with the map I was working on, and now when I login, to the thurgadin prestige home tour, eq2maps has a transparent look to it, all I see is the outlined

Please help.... stuck like a log currently. What program can i use to edit the dds file or convert it to PNG or JPEG to edit, then convert back.?????

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by maliki7676a : 10-06-2023 at 01:38 PM.