View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2007, 05:19 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Ok, I have an update on the problem I've been wrestling with...attached are screenshots showing the UI Builder view and the element I believe I'm seeing superimposed on every POIFinder element, every time I open the POIF window.

I deleted that element, saved, then copied the newly updated eq2ui_custom_poifinder.xml to my custom UI directory, but nothing in-game has changed (and I didn't re-run the POIFU between copying the new file over and entering the game, so nothing was overwritten by the updater).

Any thoughts or suggestions on what might be causing this?

EDIT: I'm attaching a third screenshot of my /poifinder folder contents, sorted by name. The first two files seem a bit out of place; the first one has a space at the beginning of the filename, and the other is named -just- ".xml"...which I think might be why I'm still seeing the overlay in-game, even after deleting the dummy entry from the eq2ui_custom_poifinder.xml.

Now I need to figure out how to permanently fix this so that the updater doesn't redownload these files every time I run it (which I can confirm it does when I click "Update All").
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	poifinder01.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	6201  Click image for larger version

Name:	poifinder02.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	6202  Click image for larger version

Name:	poifinder03.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	6203  

Last edited by Seagoat : 12-10-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Added another screenshot