View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlheinz View Post
hm i guess i just figured out the problem. the problem is a bit complicated tho. im having 2 chat windows. one i dont use at all, where all the combat spam and whatnot goes to, that thing is set to "no border+title". sadly, item links get pasted to the first chat windows always (dunno how to change that :/) so my links will always go there. no biggy, when there was text in the input bar, the window used to show the input bar... now it doesnt when set to afore mentioned window settings, i now got to set it to frame+title to be able to see the pasted item links :/

strange that everyone else seems to have the same issue oO

anyways... any idea on how to make another chat window the "first" for the item link pasting?
Try this. Open your Server_Char_eq2_uisettings.xml file and search for this: <Window Name="MainChat

You should have two of them, one with Name="MainChat_clone_0" and the other with Name="MainChat_clone_1".

Try changing _0 to _1 on the first one and _1 to _0 on the second one and see if that helps. I don't know if it will, but the game may always "use" clone_0 for item linking.