View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2010, 11:47 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistleknot View Post
Are the layout files suppolied supposed to be complete finished layouts for the specified resolutions? It seems like when I load it seems like things are just all over the place (like the stat bar doesn't go across the whole screen, and its floating on the left side about 2/3rds of the way up the screen and only open enough to show one of the bars (and not all the stats selected on it)). I end up having to move all the windows on the bottom (or top depending where i want to put it), in order to get it in a proper position.

If that's how it is right now, that's fine, I'm just trying to figure out if something is bugged with my install and its not loading correctly, or that's just how it is.
Nope, it's just my layout. Anyone is free to submit their own layouts though!