Thread: DoV UI changes
View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2011, 03:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Default DoV UI changes

In case any authors missed beta I zipped up all the files that were changed in the defaultui in Beta. I'm pretty sure I got them all.

The tradeskill ui change is not that big a deal but does require a little bit of recoding for it to work. (recipe list changed to composite, version changed to 2.0) There was a bug present when they took beta down that was not allowing the create button to function properly so it might be changed again when the expansion goes live.

The eq2ui_community.xml file had a block added to allow the calendar to function.

Itemscore is still in the eq2ui_gamedata.xml but is not populated by soe at this time until they update gear to show on it.

eq2ui loginscene.xml was of course updated.

Maps had new zones added to them.

Pet Window had click to cure and detrimentals added to it.

The quest journal has a new checkbox added that allows collections to auto add and will not function properly if that checkbox is not present.

Mail window changes the textbox in the sendpage for the recipients name to textboxplayername but when I did that to profit it crashed it.

Most of the other changes I noticed were cosmetic (weight no longer exists so was removed from everywhere, spell multiattack was added to persona window). Though I will note I did not go through the windows profit does not mod.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: zip default.zip (1.95 MB, 122979 views)

Last edited by TalTal : 02-16-2011 at 04:39 PM.