View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2010, 01:27 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

What I am really struggling with is making the OnSelect part of the dropdownbox.

All I need is a duplicate of the original saved searches drop down box that comes with eq2 as default. The original, however, has no data tied with it and as someone mentioned before I think it is because EQ2 program itself fills it in automatically.

If I could somehow get the code for a complete duplicate of the Saved Searches I could easily figure the rest out from there.

I tried to use other code from drumstix and profit, but their code requires more information than is needed. I wouldn't know how to filter that and find the stuff that pertains to me.

P.s. I just read your P.s. after making this post. Ya it is basically as you say. I really don't think my request is all that hard, just hard for me since I haven't done this before.
What I think needs to happen is it somehow needs to link to all the advances searches fields so it knows that it is a search. From my little understanding, I am guessing that onselect would be where it finds those links. That is my guess though.

What I am going to try right now is to try to link the onselect with just the Item name field part, if that shows results then I will go from there.

P.s.s I am thinking that if I can somehow link it to this then I might be getting somewhere

Textbox BackgroundColor="#FFFFFF" BackgroundOpacity="1.000" Cursor="/Cursor.Text" DragAccepts="icon" Location="7,18" MaximumSize="16384,30" MinimumSize="30,30" Name="TextItemName" PackSize="fixed,fixed" RStyleActivated="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" RStyleDefault="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.default.rect" RStyleDisabled="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.disabled.rect" RStyleDisabledActivated="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.disabled.rect" RStyleMouseOver="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.mouseover.rect" RStyleMouseOverActivated="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" RStyleMouseOverSelected="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" RStyleSelected="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.selected.rect" ScrollExtent="158,30" Size="158,30" Style="/CommonElements.Textfield.data.style" />

The thing that I find most annoying is that they leave a whole lot of fields blank that would normally be required for us common folk to even function at all.
If their original saved searches drop down box had any sort of information I would be done already.

Last edited by Swabs : 12-09-2010 at 02:13 PM.