View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Definitely possible. I'll look into it, and see about adding it into the near future. The location of the buttons could be overlayed or maybe put between the bars and the buff icons.

Any sort of "cure" indicators would be impossible as far as I can tell on the target window (unless you pinged the raid window every time you target changed). But I think just being able to cast by clicking buttons directly on your target should suffice.
That's great news. Can't wait to see it.

Quote:
It is so I'm not convinced by the need. All the poster above had to do was target the raid mob and any beneficial spell would have landed on whoever the mob had targetted (explained for the noobs).
I can see how a noob might find it fun to have both a C2C overlay "and" duplicate hotkeyed cure spells. However, more experienced ppl as myself utilize the C2C overlay to free up those hotkeys for other uses. I don't find it efficient to have to keep changing hotkey banks then back to your dps bank keys (I'm not a healer) etc. And I for one am not the type to have all of the banks visible in the game window **... I want to see the fight... not a bunch of clutter. I agree with Drum, there really is no need for the Cure Indicators. But with Drums C2C overlay (one can enter the spell ID and eliminate the need to hotkey anything) on the implied target window during those moments when the mob is rampaging/jumping from one player to another (hence the implied changing rapidly) would allow one to place their mouse over the intended overlay number and simply click at the correct moment! Voila'

** I have 2 banks visible and both reduced to as small a foot print as possible: 1st: Is my primary bank. The 2nd I use merely as a visual aid for those long recast spells to let me know when they're ready to be used again.

Last edited by Accredo : 11-22-2010 at 05:22 PM.