View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2010, 04:12 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Right, for future people banging their heads on a desk, looking through threads - here is it totally WORKING

Code:
Parent.Health.HealthBar.Color=(class_Test ? '#00FF00' : '#FFFFFF') class_Test=(Parent.SubclassLabel.LocalText==Templar)
The above code goes on the OnTextChanged attribute of a text label with the Subclass as its text content (from /Gamedata.Self.Subclass). Then you reference whichever healthbar colour you're trying to change (in my case, a bar called HealthBar on the Health page). The first colour after the ? is if the statement is true (above, if the subclass label is equal to templar), second if my default blank white.

If you place the newline chars ("
") EQAditu posted inbetween more lines (UI builder isn't doing this for me, I was confused but it basically removes any pasted data after a linebreak on my UI Builder), you should be able to add in a line for each subclass. Or Archtype, or whatever else is your defining characteristic.

Thank you so much for your help, guys! I might be a bit slow at getting this, but with all the help/advice being given from posters now, along with the archives of the forums, I'm getting there

(now onto the more complicated stuff )