View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2009, 03:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost
Default Macro to Arrange TS Hotkeys?

My eldest daughter tends to play EQ2 on my computer, and we've discovered a minor but annoying problem. We both tradeskill a lot, and we both want the hotkeys in the TS window arranged in a particular sequence. But we don't use the *same* sequence, and unfortunately, the TS hotkey order is stored as a universal variable, not as a per-character or even per-account variable. So whenever one of us logs in and starts to tradeskill after the other has been playing, the TS icons are all out of sequence. :P

The hotkey order is stored in the main settings file, as, for example:

ts_hotkey_order 2 0 1 4 3 5

It ought to be easy enough to set up a macro to set the ts_hotkey_order variable to the desired sequence, but for the life of me, I haven't come up with anything yet that actually seems to work. I assume the problem stems from the fact that there are six values defined rather than just one.

Anyone have any idea how to set up such a macro correctly? Being able to change the hotkey order with a macro would certainly be easier than manually rearranging the icons, especially since the icons can't be manually rearranged until after a tradeskill combine has actually been started.

-- Darryl (Rainbeau/Milquetowst/Fayberry/Panzie/Smurphette on Permafrost)