View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2005, 09:40 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberel
A little different request but I see the basis of the ability to do this...may be...

Could this somehow be modded to support a predetermined set of searches in the market? For example, everytime I go shopping, I look up all my upcoming spells, harvest rares that I need, equipment I am looking to upgrade to, etc. Such a pain to type in all those items individually. Would be way easier if we can do one search for a whole list of items or have buttons for each that we can push
You could make buttons that'd type stuff into the market window BUT these'd be very user specific. Regardless, you can't search for multiple things at once (there's no "OR" option for searches). So no finding oranges and roots in the same search.

I've thought of a way that'd allow such buttons to be very easy for an end user to customize, however, this isn't something I have the want or time to pioneer at the moment. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metavirus
How about the same kind of functionality being added to the context-sensitive menu on an inventory item via the /show_window Inventory.Market command.
I'll actually need this to be explained a bit. You mean add a search to the right click menu of items? If that IS what you meant, it can't be done, we don't have control over those sort of menus. If that ISN'T what you meant, please, elaborate.

Quib

Last edited by Quib : 01-31-2005 at 09:45 PM.