View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2009, 03:38 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejima View Post
Other versions of this(aka grid), put smaller boxes up top to show detrimental. Also not showing names full time would be a mistake.
As samejima, smaller boxes within the box to show detrimental. It also always show the name, like on the picture, "Unit nn" being the name of a player - or as you can see in the video.

Level is really not very important, i dont know about other - but i always know what lvl the people i raid/group with is :P 99% of the time lvl 80.

Atleast level and such wasnt shown in squared/grid (i think it was called healgrid for WAR no?)

And the power could be shown as just a smaller bar in the square of each player. horizontally or vertically.

Lets say you have the health going down from top to bottom (vertically) like on the picture or in the video, and then have a smaller bar to the left edge of the square for power (vertically) and put detrimentals certically on the right side - but most important in that square otherwise it will just start to look more and more like the raidwindow we see today, and will just take up alot of space not needed - as little deadspace as possible.

Thanks all for your replies and interest in this.

Edit: here is a screenshot of healgrid: http://media.curse.com/Curse.Project...4/grid-all.png You can see the indication of detrimentals in one of thoes squares.

Last edited by Darke : 04-28-2009 at 03:47 AM.