View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2005, 02:33 AM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

I've hijacked the abandoned QuickBar window for this. I had hoped I could make it auto-show like the Clock and Character windows, but unfortunately OnHide events only seem to work on login on non-module pages that the game still pushes data to.

Currently using a custom Clock window to show it. Debating whether to keep with that, or add a button to show it on the StartButton or StartMenu. Maybe I should just merge this stuff onto one of those... anyway.

We actually wouldn't need an If() statement if we could split coordinate values. I'd just hijack another unused built-in window (conveniently named Memorized ) to save the location.

I really don't see the need to have it show the Character window. The default window is 90% dead space and/or redundant (everything but the Spell Effects section), so one would want a custom one... and the only one that is available for download (yours, mine needs some tweaking) auto-shows anyway. I guess if you want to have it closeable, though... yeah, I'll add that in.

Last edited by Deathbane27 : 01-27-2005 at 03:13 AM.