View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2008, 12:01 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

So...

I download this new thing, yesterday, that Mr. Keldran says to download and install.. today, I get up to start eq2map that then starts Profit and profit takes me straight to eq2. Never had a problem. But today, I start the eq2map that runs thru fine. But once it starts Profit updater it tells me i need to do the damned install all over again. Now, I am visiting the BF and using his pc and I'm going to hate hearing his mouth if something got messed up, lol. Funny thing is, I can load up Profit by its icon, no problem. It just won't do it from eq2 map anymore. Whats the deal? I've already installed your update once, already. Any idea why I can't do it the way I prefer and normally do? Why is it still telling me I have to install an update I already installed?

(I know I can switch the order of how I run my updaters, like gm9 said, and I did. But I was hoping there was answer so that I don't have to. )

How necessary was this update cause I was reluctant to do it initially. Now I will be sad if his game gets messed up cause I updated something.