View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2008, 04:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Couldn't you just create a "master" button which essentially does the same exact thing as this, but you have to press it to cast cures appropriately? And then click it again afterward for remaining cures?

This would be totally user-dependent, not Auto, and would be like a smarter click-to-cure....

Problem solved. Don't let the game play for you!
It already had that exact thing. In fact you could use a slash command to put into a macro/hotkey to do it also.

I just apparently had the misfortune of trying to do more because I saw it was possible.

At this point though, any recreation of this mod would be under extreme scrutiny and probably poor preconceptions.

Essentially I'm not really willing to go through trial and error with the EULA judges to see if what I make is allowed. If someone can answer all these questions for me, then perhaps I could "fix" the mods to be safe. Until then, I'm not going to deal with the headache of guessing what SoE finds acceptable, because I already failed at that once.

If you know who I am, you already know I have bigger and better things to work on in my spare time. And at least I do not fear SoE coming down and ruining that also.