Thread: Icon Windows
View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I agree that the limit needs to go up. At least by 10-20 more icons -- I'm maxing it out just in grouping, it seems. Heck soloing I half fill it.

I agree that I would like some things to show up in the maintained window -- the duration of my group insta-rez would be nice (currently it doesnt show up) and SoW would be nice as well as a reminder.

I disagree with taking things out of 'effects' and placing them only in 'maintained'. For me 'effects' is the place to look to see everything that is currently, well, affecting me. That includes buffs and such. 'maintaned' is one of the places i can look to make sure my buffs are all up.

One thing I think we need is the ability to see who does NOT have one of our buffs on them. This could be displayed as a 1-digit number in say the bottom right corner that goes from 1 (1 person has the buff) to 6 (the entire group) or even up to 2-digits and 24 for raid-wide buffs, but a group basis is primary for me. The reason for this is more and more mobs dispell this expansion and that'd make it much easier to see what buffs I need to replace, especially when I am NOT dispelled and thus appear to have the buffs up on me.