View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2007, 08:52 AM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupe View Post
Is there any way to change the HP/Power text to white, or something more contrasting?
The original color of the numbers is white, but since you health and power are buffed the color changes.

There is no way to overwrite that "effect" because it is hardcoded, the only thing you can do is change the color for the 100%,75%,50%,25% health values on the game options. Tryed to use it that way but after some weeks rolled back to the original colors and finally got used to it.

Quote:
Really love this player frame, good work!
Thanks

Quote:
EDIT: I also had the same problem as Devius, had to change to simple for them to work. There wouldn't be any way to be able to use this frame and keep detailed NPC? I sincerely appologize, I'm really nit-picky; but there wouldn't be any way to make the Target and Implied frame larger is there? =\
Will try to fix that detailed-simple thing as soon i can find some time to work on it, the same version of the window should appear in both modes.
Regarding the "frames" of the detailled version, well... really hate em so i dont think that's goin to be changed.

There is no way to make the target/implied target larger, sizes of all windows are locked.