View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2007, 07:51 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

i couldnt find target but here is the location from the normal EQ2 icon
C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II

and here is the one from the updater:

"C:\Program Files\EQ2MAP Updater\EQ2MAP_Updater.exe"

of course I am still wondering where my character is? I was playing through the map updater on that character and the server went down since then I can access that character when I go through the EQ2 icon but she does not appear in the drop down or the character select screen when I go through the map updater. If I could get the map to show up though by entering the game through the EQ2 icon then it wouldnt matter I would just do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
I'm sorry what your explaining doesn't make any sense. Could you expand a little more on things?

It almost sounds like you maybe have 2 installs of EQ2. One version your EQ2 icon loads and one version the eq2map patcher loads when its done. Thats the only thing I can think of. EQ2maps normally works even if you don't load the patcher.

Right click on your normal EQ2 Icon and choose properties. In the "Target:" field is the location where EQ2 is installed, post that text here. Then open up the eq2map patcher program like you normally do but quickly click on the properties button and post here the text found in the "EverQuest 2 Directory:" field.